Abstract Submission is now open. Please read the guidelines before submitting an abstract
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts must respect the abstract template of Carbocat7
- Abstract must be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Congress.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- An abstract book will be provided at the conference and two special issues in indexed international journals will be dedicated to the oral and some selected poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission of the abstract.
Download the abstract template for carbocat7
Send the abstract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstracts must be submitted before the 29th of February 2016